Do your children find it difficult to learn multiplication tables? If yes, you must come up with effective strategies to teach times tables to kids in a creative way. It is important for kids to learn multiplication tables to make their mathematical base strong from an early age. Once your children learn addition and subtraction, you can focus on teaching them multiplication, division, and other arithmetic operations. Kids must learn times tables to solve problems related to multiplication and division effectively. At the beginning of their learning period, it would be great if you could teach times tables individually until they become proficient with them. Later, you can increase the number of multiplication tables based on their grasping abilities.After learning table till 6, kids might find it difficult to memorize multiplication table 7. You need to make it easier for kids to learn and memorize the 7 times table. What can you do to increase children’s retention power? You must provide simple tips and tricks to memorize multiplication tables for better retention. Most importantly, it must be creative and engaging to help little ones pay attention to what they are learning. Needless to say, it is important for kids to learn multiplication tables to develop mathematical skills. Kids cannot ignore that multiplication tables help them solve arithmetic problems efficiently
What would you do to help them memorize multiplication table 7? You can conduct engaging activities to help them learn table 7 quickly. Learning multiplication table 7 helps children solve math problems within a fraction of a second. This creates interest among children to learn times tables and helps them memorize at their fingertips. Memorizing multiplication tables might sound hard for kids, but they can quickly learn if the teaching method is appropriate. Before introducing them to multiplication tables, you must consider children’s learning styles and patterns. Once you realize how kids can learn and retain the multiplication table in their memory, you can plan activities accordingly.
Easy Tips to Learn Multiplication Table 7 for Kids
Are your children intimidated by learning table 7? It might feel challenging for them, which is not the case. Following simple tips and tricks can help your children quickly learn and memorize multiplication table 7. Most importantly, you can include interesting exercises or activities in their routine to help them learn and retain the numbers in their memory for a long time. Below are some easy activities for kids to learn multiplication table 7.
- Color the multiples of 7: In this exercise, kids must color the multiples of 7 from the given options. Kids need to find the correct numbers and color them. This helps them recognize and remember multiplication table 7 easily.
- Fill in the blanks: In this exercise, kids must fill in the missing numbers in the multiplication table 7. For example, 7 x __ = 28, __ x 3 = 21, 7 x __ = 35, etc. The answer is 7 x 4 = 28, 7 x 3 = 21, 7 x 5 = 35, etc. With this activity, kids can practice filling random numbers of multiplication table 7 for better retention of numbers.
- Write the table of 7 in the correct order: In this exercise, kids must write the table of 7 in the correct order. This is to see if kids can write the times table in the right order and eventually help them learn if they miss any numbers while writing the multiplication table. For example, the multiplication table 7 is given below.
7 x 1 = 7
7 x 2 = 14
7 x 3 = 21
7 x 4 = 28
7 x 5 = 35
7 x 6 = 42
7 x 7 = 49
7 x 8 = 56
7 x 9 = 63
7 x 10 = 70
- Recite multiplication table 7: In this exercise, kids must use the chart to recite multiplication table 7. You can paste the chart into their study room or hang it somewhere they can recite it whenever they encounter it. This helps them memorize multiplication tables quickly.
Benefits of Learning Multiplication Tables for Children
It is important to give kids some time to learn and memorize multiplication tables. They can enhance their learning process gradually and effectively. Kids must get acquainted with times tables early for their effective learning experience. Learning multiplication tables enables kids to solve problems related to multiplication, division, percentage, fraction, square root, etc. For example, if you want to find the percentage of 10 or the square root of 11, you need to learn multiplication tables to get accurate results. The benefits of learning multiplication tables for kids are mentioned below.
- It develops mathematical skills in children.
- It makes it easier for kids to solve math problems with speed and accuracy.
- It helps children understand arithmetic and other mathematical concepts easily.
- It enhances the learning experience of children.
- It helps children score good marks in mathematics and other related subjects effectively.
- It creates interest among children to practice mathematical problems efficiently.
- It boosts children’s confidence in learning mathematics and other concepts that require multiplication tables.